The City of Waite Park incorporated as a village on March 20, 1893. Waite Park was named after Henry Chester Waite of St. Cloud, who was a local landowner, attorney, statesman, and entrepreneur. Mr. Waite moved to Minnesota from New York in 1855 and became St. Cloud's first attorney. He was a member of the state constitutional convention in 1857, a representative in the legislature in 1863, and a state senator from 1870 to 1871 and again from 1883 to 1885.
Search Waite Park Homes for Sale
Today's Market Trends for Waite Park *
* All data pertains to single-family homes